5 simple ways to declutter your surrounding
Decluttering is easier than you thought. Here are 5 simple ways to start with.
1. Pick one drawer in your room and throw away unnecessary items.
2. Fill one bag of clothes that you have not worn in the past year.
3. Clean your work desk and throw away anything that has been accumulating.
4. Empty the trash folder in your mailbox.
5. Throw away all opened beauty products that you have not used in the past year. They usually have a shelf life of 12 months once opened.
See? these are all easy practices you can do at home within a couple of hours. Afterwards you will feel better. Give it a try!