Terms of Service
3. We may modify the Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Please read the Terms and check back often. Please note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a Consumer. You agree that the information that you provide when you register is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately. We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
4. We may change, withdraw, or suspend access to the Services (in whole or in part and permanently or temporarily) with or without notice and with no liability to you.The Services may include links to other websites or resources. We have no control over the content of these websites and are not liable in any way for their content.
5. Any material that you upload to the Website or which you send to us via any other medium (including all social media) will be considered non-confidential, non-proprietary and we will have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that such material infringes their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
6. We will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Services and you agree to be responsible to us for and indemnity us and keep us indemnified against all costs, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by us as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Services. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website at our sole discretion.
7. When purchasing a product using the Services you are making a contract with MforMinimal Co. Limited. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the product(s) listed in your order to us on the Terms. You agree that an order is engaging with a contract with MforMinimal Limited. All orders are subject to our acceptance and availability. Items that are placed in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. We will inform you if we are unable to fulfil your order. We may choose not to accept your order in our discretion for any reason without liability to you. Examples of occasions we may not accept your order are: that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment; shipping restrictions apply to a particular item; the item ordered is out of stock; the item ordered does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn; or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the Terms.
8. Please note that we may refuse to process an order that is a multiple of a single product, for example an order for three of the same necklace in the same colour. We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Website whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Services, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
9. After submitting an order to us, we will send you an order acknowledgment email. This email will include your order number, details of the Products you have ordered from us and delivery details. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement of your order and is not an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and formation of a contract of sale takes place when your order has been dispatched and we have sent you an email confirming this.
10. When placing an order for the first time, you may be required to or may be offered the option to register with us and complete certain required fields on an order form. Where we ask you to provide and use identifiers and passwords to access restricted parts of the website, it is on condition that you shall be responsible for ensuring that such identifiers and passwords are kept secure and confidential at all times. You shall comply with all security directions and/or recommendations given by us and inform us immediately if you become aware or suspect any unauthorised use of your account.
11. You will be charged for products when you check out using the site but if for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order we will credit your account as soon as we are able. We will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year.
12. Prices shown on the Website are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT, prices do not include delivery costs, any import tax and duties that may occur will, MforMinimal Ltd is not liable for these costs.
13. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The GBP price of a product displayed on the Website at the time the order is accepted will be honoured, except in cases of obvious error. Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period.
14. If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in GBP, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction. All orders are placed with MforMinimal Limited, which is a UK entity. Your card issuer or payment method provider may therefore apply other international bank charges. We have no control and cannot predict the amount of these charges. Please contact your issuing bank before placing your order if this applies to you. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure, we use state of the art security systems to encrypt your payment details, making it virtually impossible for them to be read over the internet.
15. Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, MasterCard and American Express, any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Website from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon completion of the order process on the Website.
16. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
17. We have the right to cancel your purchase without prior notification. Examples of occasions we may choose to cancel your purchase are: your card details have been flagged by our fraud screening processes or are declined by our fraud screening processed. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
18. Due to the nature of different designers we work with, we will be able to offer return or refunds for some products, while all made-to-order pieces will not be eligible for return, refund or exchanges. Please contact us on email@example.com if any of these products arriving in a faulty condition . This does not affect your statuary rights as a consumer.
19. We work with multiple courier services in different countries and the final delivery information will be sent in an email after dispatched. Ownership of any products ordered by you from us shall pass to you on the date and time of delivery to your nominated address.
20.Depending on the service, some times a signature may be required upon delivery of your order. Please also be aware that our service is not a named delivery service and anyone at the designated delivery address may sign for your delivery. We will not be liable for a lost or missing order that has been signed for in a building, for example an office address that has been provided for delivery. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by us, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
21. When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct as we are unable to redirect packages once an order has been processed.
21. When your order is shipped, we will send you a confirmatory email with further information. Order status may take up to 24 hour to update after the order has been placed and proceed.
All content (including but not limited to logos, text, data compilations, graphics, icons, images, photographs, audio clips, sounds, music and software, and any combination of these) of the website is either owned or licensed to us, and is protected by applicable copyright laws around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The MforMinimal trade mark and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, logos, prints which appear on the products on the Website or their packaging, whether registered or unregistered are either ours or licensed to us and are protected by applicable trade mark laws around the world. All rights are reserved.
All other intellectual property in or connected to the Website, our products, or any related packaging, stationery, marketing material, or in any other way are either ours or licensed to us and such rights are protected by the applicable laws around the world.
Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to its content including our Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Website. You are permitted to access and make personal use of the Website but such use is limited and does not include the right to:
• Use the Website in any way which may prejudice or damage our reputation or that of M for Minimal Ltd;
• Use the Website for any commercial or business purposes;
• Reproduce or redistribute the Website or any of its contents for commercial or business purposes
• Take any action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
We do not promise that the content of the Website is accurate or error-free. We do not promise that the functional aspects of the Services will be error free or that the Website, its contents, nor the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.